|Background||We are Africa’s largest urban land developer with over 30,000 acres of visionary projects in the growth trajectories of large cities in Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia and Democratic Republic of Congo. Africa’s leading urban land developer and local communities, is a fully master planned, mixed-use and mixed-income urban development in the Greater Accra Metropolitan area.|
|Job title||Residential Sales Associate, Ghana|
|Reporting line||Country Head Ghana, CEO Development Company Ltd, Sales Manager|
|Location and travel||Accra, with in country travel.|
|Indicative Remuneration||[ ]|
· Source leads for residential and commercial land and property sales
· Offer buyers a selection of properties including land available for sale as well as turnkey homes and arrange visits to view the properties.
· Successfully negotiate and close deals
· Possess good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers from a wide range of backgrounds and provide them with details of properties including serviced land and turn-key homes that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
· Build a good knowledge of the property market both at the local and international level and be able to provide clients with the information they need to made decisions.
· Contribute to sales databases and operate sales software.
· Perform administrative duties and occasionally attend seminars/trade shows, and exhibitions to receive the latest information on leads.
· Prospect for and attend client presentations as a representative of the brand, and help inform potential clients of areas where property is coming up for sale.
· Develop relationships with potential key clients including understanding their business needs over time.
· Embody and enforce the company culture (professional, execution-driven, visionary and team orientated) and team unity.
· Cooperate and assist company with implementation of the Business Plan; Group branding & corporate communications; Group sales strategy; Group IT strategy.
· Coordinate with the residential sales team and the marketing and communications team.
|Hard skills and experience:
1. At least 2 years of experience in sales, real estate or customer relations with real estate focus
2. Wide and productive network in Ghana
3. Strong diaspora network would be an added advantage
4. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in sales, marketing or business studies in a recognized institution would be an added advantage
1. Excellent sales and negotiation skills
2. Good business sense
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Task oriented, initiative driven, and enthusiastic
5. Good planning and organizational skills
6. Excellent report writing and documentation skill
7. Good skills in IT
8. Good team player
1. High energy.
3. Strong work ethic.
4. Ability to work effectively under pressure.
We are looking for a Project Manager. S/he estimates, prepares and supervises all operations necessary for performing the project. S/he...Apply For This Job