We are hiring for Accountant for our client.
• Preparing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
• Cash Flow projection, analysis, monitoring on regular basis.
• Ensuring all transactions are recorded in time and with proper supporting, verification and also valid approvals only.
• Prepare Profit Center Wise Cost & Income Reports and monthly analysis.
• Proper Bank liasioning and facility optimal utilization.
• Ensure accounting, approvals and control via proper MIS reporting for all subsidiary concerns as well.
• Responsible for preparing/verifying all types of vouchers i.e. Cash-Bank Receipts & Payment, Booking Liability, Invoicing, Contra and Journal Vouchers.
• Responsible for maintaining & controlling the petty cash of the company.
• Prepare daily/periodical MIS reports for management.
• Prepare Monthly Reconciliation Statements – for Bank as well as Vendor/Customer if required.
• Prepare LPO for the goods and initiate the payment proceedings including for advance payments.
• Verification of all banks deposits and posting of collections in collection software.
• Reconcile Commissions with the Banks and Prepare Invoices for banks & commercial clients.
• Daily/Periodical updating aging of the accounts Receivables / Payables and also monitoring the cycle.
• Update records for Fixed Assets and all other financial documents as necessary.
• Prepare depreciation schedule of fixed assets.
• Prepare monthly Collection Statements for Banks.
• Maintain the general ledger chart of accounts & Reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger account balances.
• Managed accounts receivable processes including payments, review, analysis and follow-up.
• Assist during company audits and for all compliances.
• Inventory Management and control process.
• Any other support required by Head of Department.
Bachelor, 3 to 4 Years work experience
• Above average in Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Team player and takes initiatives.
• Leadership skills
• Time Management Skills
kindly share your cv on:firstname.lastname@example.org