Working with all the latest technologies and standards, Amaris’ IT department is a dynamic and driving force for the whole Group. It reflects the group values through its expertise and international organization. As BI Developer, you will have the opportunity to become part of our on-growing BI team and support the development of our own certification systems and applications by :
– Data Analysis
– Verify the consistency, availability and accuracy of the data
– Check whether the data fits for reporting and analytics, ensuring the quality of our BI products and deliverables
– Extract and transform data for the purpose of querying and analysis
– Create reports, visualization charts, analytical models, etc.
– Custom /one shoot report for end users
– Provide solutions in order to optimize all ERP application (Query optimization, OLAP, etc …)- Report development
With a master degree or engineer diploma, you are passionate about Business Intelligence and already have an experience between 6 months to 5 years in this field. You have a strong knowledge of Java, C, C# or C++ and T-SQL and have a good knowledge of databases (optimization, complex queries, data aggregation, OLAP, ETL) and SQL Server basic administration.
Dynamic, you want to blossom contributing to a company in full expansion. You are able to react quickly in front of problems and like to share your knowledge, your know-how and your point of view. You are proactive in innovative solutions and ideas, hands-on and a good team player or leader.You have to master English in order to attend meetings with other development teams in Europe, give support to your applications, help project managers and Directors take the best decision and ideally another language
Interested candidates can share his resume on email@example.com