Our client is now recruiting for an Export Sales Manager – NORTH & WEST AFRICA. You will be reporting directly to the Vice President – International Sales based at Sharjah, UAE
Based in MOROCCO / TUNISIA the EXPORT SALES MANAGER shall be responsible for the development and profitability of the business of the company in the territories assigned with the existing and new product ranges.As the job holder shall be responsible for maintaining, developing and increasing business in North & West African countries with prime focus in MOROCCO, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, SENEGAL the candidates with prior experience and good contacts in these markets will be preferred.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Overall development of business in new and existing markets/countries
• Channel management in the markets allocated
• To achieve and exceed sales targets in the geographical jurisdiction.
• Preparation and implementation of sales strategy to ensure growth targets are met.
• Sales, sales promotion, product management, appointment of distributors, handling external advertising and research agencies, guiding the sales personnel of distributors.
• Maintain awareness of local market conditions and competitor activities, user preferences and desires and industry trends.• Identification of new business opportunities in existing or new product categories within the manufacturing capabilities of the organization in the relevant markets.
Skills & Competencies Required
• Absolute fluency in both spoken and written English & French is a must.
• Good knowledge and relevant experience in sales in FMCG industry.
• Experience of identifying, appointing and negotiating with Distributors in MOROCCO, TUNISIA, ALGERIA & SENEGAL. Consistent proven track record of identifying and exploiting business opportunities based on market analysis and researches.
• Experience of deploying advertising and marketing activities and good contacts with relevant marketing agencies in North & West African Countries.
• Experience of dealing with multiple brands/product categories and large numbers of SKU’s.
• Willingness to undertake extensive International Travel.
• Experience of accurate sales forecasting.
• Understanding numbers and to be comfortable working with numbers to analyse and interpret financial data and P&L’s.
• Very good interpersonal skills and well presented.
• Experience and successful track record of meeting and achieving challenging sales targets.• Strong excel ability and proficiency in using rest of MS Office.
Location: Home based role – preferably to be based in MOROCCO / TUNISIA
Qualifications Required:A graduate in Business Management with specialization in Sales and Marketing
Experience Required:7 – 10 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing of FMCG’s preferably in fragrance/beauty and personal care products industry. Candidates must have minimum 5 Years’ experience in handling International Sales/Export Sales in North & West African Countries.
Preferences: Age between 35 – 45 years. Fluency in French & English is a must.
Interested can share his resume on email@example.com