My client currently seeking for a skilled Front-End Developer to join one of our web applications team.
You ll not only spend time doing hands-on development, but you ll also collaborate in envisioning for new front-end projects, perform peer code reviews, and mentor junior developers.
You ll actively collaborate with geographically-dispersed, cross-functional teams to define & maintain APIs, test, and deliver complex end-to-end software solutions in a timely fashion.
The ability to effectively collaborate with remote team members and interface with Product Management (of non-technical background) are key for this role.
Some of the responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Work with UI/UX designers, users & product owners to understand desired application capabilities (e.g. information architecture, interactions, visual design, etc.)
• Work within an agile team to collectively design, develop, test, implement, and support end-to-end software solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
• Take the ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.) you build and deliver.
• Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
• Have an ability to swiftly craft rough prototypes (proofs of concepts) to illustrate higher-level concepts, design ideas & solution drafts.
• Work to meet deliver of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC of your work products.
Candidates can share his resume on :firstname.lastname@example.org