We are hiring for one of our IT client
• Queue Boss: Monitor production financial systems, triage support issues, and report status to clients
• Research production problems (frequently by ad hoc SQL query) to determine root cause, prioritize based on business impact, and track status on activities
• Track problems through resolution using both manual and automated tracking systems
• Build, test, deploy and support Vistaprint platforms using C#, Microsoft ASP.NET WebApi and MVC, T-SQL, and other technologies
• Effectively engage with vendor payment providers to fix issues using clear communication and consistent follow-ups
• Monitor production web services and manage daily maintenance including: requeuing messages, restarting services, and monitoring overall system health
• Execute scripts to address data integrity issues and address interface data failures
• Resolve problems using both internal and external finance tools
• Build out financial integration support documentation
• Prioritize issues based on business value, risk, urgency, and level of effort
• Appropriately escalate key issues to Finance and Finance Development leaders.
• Proactively recommend improvements to our tooling and business processes to prevent business losses and improve efficiency
Skills and Qualifications:
• 2+ years of software development and support experience using C#, T-SQL or other technologies related (object-oriented preferred), with a passion for working with people and some leadership experience
• Strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to understand the inter-relationships among complex applications and systems
• Must be a creative problem/puzzle solver
• Excellent communication, organization, and teamwork skills required
• Knowledge of database and SQL queries (Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
• Prior experience using help desk or ticket tracking software preferred.
• Naturally bright; ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks effectively, rapidly prioritize, and understand tradeoffs.
• Thorough and detailed-oriented
• Working knowledge of Windows services, web service architecture, .NET, and C# preferred
• Strong Excel skills preferred.
• Experience using scripting to automate tasks
• Some knowledge of object oriented software development a plus but not required
• Prior experience with Help Desk, Network Operations, Software Development, Software Quality Assurance, or Systems Analysis a plus, but not required
• BS in Computer Science/CIS/MIS (or equivalent) preferred
• Ability to travel to the United States when required
Kindly share your resume on:email@example.com