Timely sectoral analysis, input and support contribute to the Situation Analysis and its periodic update for effective project planning, development and management.
Quality technical contributions are made to the development and implementation of Integrated Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health strategies and approaches through participation and collaboration with internal and external partnership.
Work plan and objectives are strategically established, implementation support is effectively provided, and planned results are timely delivered through application of technical expertise.
Project implementation progress is monitored and evaluated for adjustment, acceleration and improvement of program delivery and sustainability.
Technical support is provided to government and NGOs at various stages of the project implementation, monitoring and evaluation, including capacity building of government personnel and beneficiaries.
The capacities of Country Office staff are strengthened through effective capacity building support in the development, implementation and management of the Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health programme.
· Org and Government accountability is ensured for supply and non-supply assistance and disbursement of programme funds for Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health.
· Effective working relationships with internal and external counterparts are kept maintained for advocacy, technical coordination, information sharing and knowledge networking.
· Relevant and strategic information is kept available to support the Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health Programme by the effective implementation of an integrated monitoring system.
· Required programme/project reports are timely prepared in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures.
· Emergency preparedness is maintained, and in emergencies, emergency responses with effective coordination are provided.
· Other assigned duties and responsibilities are effectively accomplished.
Qualifications of Successful Candidates
Education: Medical Doctor with advanced university degree in Public Health/Nutrition, Pediatric Health, Family Health, Health Research, Global/International Health, Health Policy and/or Management, Environmental Health Sciences, Biostatistics, Socio-medical, Health Education, Epidemiology or other health related science is required.
Work Experience: Five years of professional work experience at the national and international levels in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of technical cooperation programmes related to Maternal, Neonatal & Child Health is required. Professional work experience in a managerial position, or a technical expert position in child survival & development, health and nutrition care is an asset. Developing country work experience and background/familiarity with Emergency is required.
Language: Fluency in French and in English is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
Our core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
Org. is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
The successful candidate for this emergency recruitment MUST be available to commence work within 31 days of receiving an offer.
Please note that this is a non-family duty station.
QUALIFICATIONS Master’s Degree in public health, demography, sociology, epidemiology, biostatistics, psychology or a related field required; At least seven years’...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The company’s core business offerings include: • Health Services • Cosmetics • Distribution channels • New age Marketing...Apply For This Job