Job Description & Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general of the Registration Officer, the successful applicant shall act as:
• A biometric data capture clerk and shall take the fingerprint, iris facial point, photograph and signature of an applicant in a prescribed manner.
• Any other duties that would be assigned by the Executive Secretary or a person authorized by the Executive Secretary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution or equivalent professional qualification.
• Desirable experience in mass registration exercise will be an advantage.
• Must have completed National Service
The successful applicant must be:
• Computer literate
• Able to enter data with dispatch and accuracy
• Able to work in a team
• Willing to work for long hours
• Able to deal effectively with challenging field operational issues.
• Able to demonstrate excellent report writing skills.
• Innovative, committed and dedicated to work
• Able to work with little or no supervision.