Domain: Power Transmission and Distribution
Location: Africa – Kenya
Nationality: Indian / Kenyan
Job Purpose/Objective: Construction Manager heads the site team functionally and is responsible for leading the site team for civil work and effectively managing all aspects of project execution at site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– BE/BTech/Diploma in Civil Engineering ( college/ course to be approved by ACIT).
– PMP certification/training preferable
– 10-15 years of relevant experience in managing AIS Substation (greenfield) projects.
– Prior experience of working in African countries preferable.
– Experience in leading multicultural teams preferable
Project Management skills: Co-ordination, schedule management, procurement and logistics management, mobilization of site, establishing rules and regulations, handling contracts.
Financial management skills : Budget management, Cost Control, revenue management.
People Management: Team management, vendor/ sub-contractor management.
Contact Person: Kavita Tiwari
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Domain: Power Transmission and Distribution Departmen: Operations Location: Africa – Egypt Job Purpose/Objective: The Project Manager is responsible for end-to-end...Apply For This Job