• Provide leadership to the organization in strategizing, planning and expanding operations in the country.
• Understand country-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift strategic business direction of accounts.
• Develop strategy for overall business development.
• Coordinate with various regulatory bodies on local policies/ guidelines, statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Develop leads, actively target and follow up clients, identify and prioritize profitable business opportunities in liaison and with the support of the Corporate.
• Work closely with several Solution Practices to align company products and solutions to assigned territory and accounts.
• Manage and oversee the Operations of sales, delivery including all support functions.
• Deliver overall operational efficiencies by developing relationships with partners, managing all clients.
• Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
• To build capacity of work force in the areas of Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Account Management and Project Management.
• Represent company at meetings to promote services.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
i. 15+ years of successful sales experience in IT consistently meeting or exceeding targets
ii. Minimum 5 years of experience in managing Regional or Country operations, sales and sales force of 10+ people in team
iii. Deep understanding of IT Solution sales working with teams from Product Development, Implementation Services and Finance
iv. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
v. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
vi. Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
vii. Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
viii. Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
ix. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
x. MBA/BS degree or equivalent