• Develop/maintain Air & Sea freight business for domestic and international clients.
• Identify opportunities for enhancing freight business and developing new areas of business.
• Negotiate rates with carriers for air shipments with an understanding of the market.
• Build and maintain relationship with them to facilitate and promote business
• Coordinate operations the Air & Sea freight team in liaison with Account Managers to ensure timely completion of contractual obligations as agreed with the customers
• Support the sales team and account managers with competitive rates for current, new customers and bids.
• Review claims resulting from missing or damaged cargo
Experience-2year Job Description- Warehouse Management: Understand, implement and / or maintain standard IRC inventory management policies and procedures. Ensure the...Apply For This Job
Overview of the role Reporting to the Head of Group Services in GOAL HQ and working with the Senior Management...Apply For This Job