We are hiring for one of our renowned client based out in Algeria
POSITION OBJECTIVES :
The incumbent would be part of the team and the primary responsibility will be to allocate jobs to the team, monitor the work allocation, process jobs when needed, prepare different reports, work closely with TL/Call center manager to ensure that the process is functioning smoothly. The specialist will also deal and resolve client queries, pass on the process updates to the team members and also think and look at various means to improve the process.
ORGANISATION CHART :
Reporting To: Call center Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQIRED
Education : Mandatory: Under Graduate or Graduate
Nationality : Algerian Nationals only
• 1 – 3 years in the current role as Quality Analyst in a call center or backend environment (Outbound / Inbound)
• Good Aptitude skills-reasoning, logical reasoning and problem-solving
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Job-Related)
• Responsible for monitoring agent (both call and transaction) – customer interactions against client specified policies and procedures
• Responsible for conducting calibration with all the stakeholders of business to ensure standards
• Report contact handling performance and statistics through monitoring and test contact evaluation.
• Participate in huddle sessions, share inputs with Team members related to error trends, process updates and tech issues. Working in close tandem with TL/supervisors and call center manager on the process for an excellent team and process performance.
• Report contact handling performance and statistics through daily and weekly reports.
• Review evaluations, maintain call recordings for audits
• Prepare performance evaluations and documenting contact-handling procedures.
• Prepare TNAs basis the audit done and coordinate with the training team to ensure the TNA is executed.
• One-on-one feedback on the associate’s basis the audit was done.
• Provide domain knowledge & track external & internal escalations
SOFT SKILLS – JOB-RELATED
• Has a pleasant, friendly style
• Able to communicate clearly, both written and in speech
• Commitment to achieve deadlines provided and result oriented
• Ability to make sound judgment & be decisive
• Logical thinking and attitude for learning
• Works with the highest degree of accuracy and with eye for detail
• Able to work under pressure and with stringent timelines during times of need
• Fluency in French, Arabic, and English
• Experienced/certified with any of Quality Management practices like Six Sigma / Lean (desired)
• Well versed in quality reporting and statistics (Usage of quality tools and techniques achieve business metrics)
• Able to comprehend Visa products & knowledge on international travel would be an added advantage
• Able to use automated information systems and analyze
• Provide corrective/improvement solutions to the agents on periodic basis to help them achieve their targets
• Should have working knowledge of Computers & to be internet savvy
Note:IMPORTANT: THIS POSITION IS ONLY FOR ALGERIAN NATIONALITY HOLDERS – EXPATS NOT TO APPLY PLEASE.
Interested candidates can share his resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hiring for Finance Assistant for one of our client. BUSINESS UNIT: Corporate DEPARTMENT: Finance FUNCTION: Finance JOB SUMMARY: Liaise...Apply For This Job
One of our clients has a CEMENT FACTORY project in Algeria. They have the following vancancies for Egyptians: 1- Technical...Apply For This Job