- Participates as a member of the IT Service Desk to maintain, analyze, and correct detected issues, and work with end users on a variety of items.
- Performs system testing to analyze results and perform error detection, and validation.
- Provide after-hours support service as part of an IT Service Desk on-call rotation
- Develop appropriate knowledgebase articles, system configuration procedures, and end-user reference documentation as required.
- Maintain technical knowledge and skills as it relates to the company’s technologies.
- Working knowledge of the company’s security, controls, backup and business recovery capabilities.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines and schedules to perform the functions of the job, working under immediate supervision.
- Expected to seek guidance from others when needed, as well as provide feedback to help improve processes within the team or company.
- Strong and positive customer service attitude
- Desire to become a “technical expert” in one or more technology platforms
- Understanding of a manufacturing environment
- Proven applied learning skills
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions where necessary
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good planning and organizing capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team and process-based environment
- A degree in Information Systems or comparable work experience.
- 0 - 2 years of corporate business experience.
- Business partnering skills, understanding of Manufacturing operations.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and process-based environment.
- Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position, including student visas.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: IT software admin
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time