- Create designated, complete and nicely-dependent check plans and test cases.
- Perform thorough regression/smoke tests before code deployments.
- Design, broaden, and execute automatic test harnesses around Android utility and Backend APIs.
- Write scripts and carry out load assessments against Backend servers.
- Contribute to non-stop integration and continuous deployment.
- Work with customer support, product, and improvement groups to discover and song insects.
- Review requirements specs and provide timely and significant comments
- Experience - 4+ years experience in Software Engineering in Test position, deep understanding of Automation.
- Detailed orientated - keen eye for information starting from replica to pixels. Ability to talk those information to others and translate to specifications
- Team participant - revel in working intently with engineers, product managers, and pass-functional teams.
- Initiative - tremendously influenced and self-disciplined. You can paintings independently and be productive.
- Startup equipped - Excellent potential to prioritize and communique in a fast pace surroundings.
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- Experience operating in Agile improvement method (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban).
- Experience building check automation (Java, TestNG, Robolectric, Espresso, Appium, AWS Device Farm, Jenkins, Shell Scripting, Linux, Mac OS).
- Java - 2+ years writing production Java code
- Computer Science diploma
- Experience operating carefully with remote group individuals in specific timezones.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: IT software admin
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time