- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises.
Leadership and human resources management skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Banking / Insurance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time