- The Cargo Mate is responsible to the Master and reviews to the Chief Mate and/or OICNW for all elements of job overall performance.
- The Cargo Mate shall supervise the deck group aboard his/her vessel below the course of the Chief Mate and/or OICNW.
- The Cargo Mate shall cooperate and work intently with flag state, port kingdom and coastal nation officials, consumer representatives, Operations Coordinator, Chief Engineer, Chief Officer, and every other relevant employees necessary for the safe and efficient operation of the vessel as directed via the Master, Chief Mate and/or OICNW.
- A Valid Driver’s License.
- A legitimate Passport is surprisingly desired.
- Possess a legitimate riggers certification from a recognized issuing authority.
- Ability to read and write English as well as render, recognize, and react to instructions given in English.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travels
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Trainee
Employment Type: Full time