- Develop and maintain an understanding of individual customers’ needs through strong working relationships.
- Support the automation of NEBNext product workflows, working with both customers and automation partners.
- Provide customer feedback to Marketing and product development scientists.
- Keep updated on all aspects of NEBNext products and NGS more broadly, including participation in relevant scientific conferences.
- Be committed to providing exceptional customer service.
- Broad knowledge of the sequencing market, networks of customers and other third parties in the NGS marketplace.
- An understanding of the selling process in the NGS market.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Pharma / Clinical Research / Medical / Biotechnology
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time