- Maintain deep understanding of industry practices and thorough project experience and training.
- Respond to incidents, escalations, and exceptions in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of one or more communications service provider (CSP) markets.
- Specific knowledge of NFV and software-defined networking (SDN) area (benefits, technologies, key vendors, use cases, etc.).
- Understanding of advanced networking concepts (VLANs, OpenVPN, iptables, dnsmasq, tunneling, overlay networking, OSI layer 4-7 services, topology discovery, path computation, etc.).
- Familiarity with technologies like Open VSwitch, OpenFlow, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, Amazon Web Services (AWS), etc.
- Specific knowledge of mobile (4G, 3G, 2G) and fixed networks (network architectures, service models, service provisioning, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of major industry standards, including TMF, TNM.
- Demonstrated knowledge of major industry standards, including TMF, TNM, ETSI, ITU, 3GPP, ONF, ONRF, etc.
- Deep understanding of ETSI NFV architecture and the main telco use cases (vCPE, vEPC, vCDN, vIMS, vRAN, etc.)
- Solid Knowledge of Telco business processes related to BSS and OSS operations (eTOM, FrameworX, ITIL).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Facility management
Role Category: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full time