- Ability to design and plan the evaluation approaches and research methodologies, including quantitative and qualitative research methods. Where feasible and proportionate, the person or team should include skills and expertise required to design, plan and conduct impact evaluation, potentially using experimental or quasi-experimental techniques.
- Relevant subject matter knowledge and experience such as education sector, gender, non state actors and economic growth to ensure the evaluation design and research methods are as relevant and meaningful as possible given the aims and objectives of the project and the context in which it is being delivered.
- Ability to manage a potentially large-scale and complex evaluation and research process, including interpreting baseline data and conducting a final evaluation.
- Ability to design, manage and implement primary research in potentially challenging project environments, such as fragile and conflict affected states. This may include the design of surveys, in-depth interviews, focus group and other research.
- Design and manage data and information systems capable of handling large datasets for monitoring and evaluation purposes and
- Consideration of the extent to which the evaluator or evaluation team has appropriate country.
- This includes language proficiency to conduct the research required or that resources be made available (e.g. translator or social gatekeeper) to enable the research to proceed smoothly.
- While evaluation consultants may be nominated by the grantees they must not have a conflict of interest with the on-going activities .
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time