- Responsible for execution of high rise residential buildings (structural and finishes) of all construction activities as per approved drawing & I.S Specifications Monitoring of the Project execution in line with approved master construction plan and reporting to Management.
- Inspection of all incoming materials in accordance with approved BOQ and samples.
- Ensuring the proper documentation of field changes and as-built drawing production in accordance with project requirements.
- Preparation of progress site reports and presentation for management.
- Coordinating with Architects for timely issue of drawing and clarifications. Certification of vendor Bill.
- Coordination with MEP team for civil requirement of services. Competency.
- Have a detailed knowledge of the technical aspects of construction, including first hand experience with a variety building systems (RC frame, masonry, timber frame and earthen building methods are particularly relevant).
- A strong understanding of quality standards and assurance, plus experience with construction health and safety compliance.
- Competence in reading and interpreting technical documentation and drawings required to execute a project; Trained in commonly used industry software (AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Project), and an aptitude for learning new software.
- Experience using Procore and ProEst considered a bonus.
- Strong leadership skills and confidence directing and supervising large teams of people.
- Key managerial skills, including having had control over construction budgets and schedules.
- A strong aptitude for problem-solving and clear decision-making within a challenging and pressured environment.
- Project Management: Work with the client and internal teams to create project plans that will guide implementation.
- Manage the execution of a project from beginning to end, within budget and according to agreed upon timelines.
- Understand and be able to independently handle multiple construction projects of varying complexity and with diverse requirements.
- Manage on-site resources including construction materials and teams (experience working with low-skill-level teams is a bonus).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time