- Manage the programme in accordance with best practices for mission and budget management and in compliance with DFID's contractual and fiduciary necessities.
- Represent the programme on behalf of OPM; function principal liaison to the Client (DFID) and to the Government of Nigeria's Ministry of Health (MOH), the Government of the mission states and the Local Government Areas.
- Lead and encourage a diverse team of long time and quick time period experts.
- University diploma, preferably at Masters’ degree a Health associated problem (public fitness, fitness economics as an instance)
- Minimum of 15 years of associated working experience within the health region and at the least 10 years of experience within the implementation of technical cooperation initiatives at senior level.
- Practical experience and tested song file for establishing and turning in multi million pound fitness system strengthening programmes.
- Excellent management and leadership talents.
- Excellent negotiation competencies.
- Excellent writing, verbal exchange and presentation abilities.
- Fluency in written and oral English, Hausa an advantage.
- Willingness to relocate to Nigeria (Abuja) for at least five years.
- Working enjoy with DFID and NGOs might be an asset.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time