- Process entitlements and benefits in accordance with Staff Rules and established HR procedures.
- Assist coordinating with PAC on reclassification of positions and prepare and issue the promotion calculation tables.
- Maintenance and update of personnel files for national and international staff;
- Issue certificate of employment, HR Letters, separation, termination and non-extension notices.
- Assist processing separation documents for national staff including preparation and issuance of the separation notices, coordinate with PAC the submission of the separation clearance forms and staff entitlements before releasing the final payment.
- Arrange for the employees’ Entry on Duty Medical Examination, follow up with PAC regarding their medical clearance as well as the completion of the medical forms for the admission to IOM medical service plan Undertake duty travel when necessary.
- Maintain personnel records in the office, including maintenance of the attendance, overtime and leave records.
- Advertise vacancies and shortlist applicants;
- Schedule interviews, prepare interview protocols and recruitment forms for the interview panel and interview candidates;
- Perform any other duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
- The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioral.
- Accepts and gives constructive criticism
- Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies
- Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
- Monitors own work to correct errors
- Takes responsibility for meeting commitments and for any shortcomings
- Identifies the immediate and peripheral clients of own work
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients
- Identifies and monitors changes in the needs of clients, in
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Recruitement staffing / RPO
Functional Area: Human resources
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time