- Lead and aid IT for the more than one commercial enterprise entities across South Africa and Mozambique.
- Interact with and manage key stakeholders to make sure seamless commercial enterprise execution and drive more advantageous cost from Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP and different Business IT answers thru process standardization and integration.
- Evaluate and pressure adoption of latest technologies applicable to the agencies.
- Maintain organizational compliance to Software Licenses, IT Security and Internal Controls as according to Godrej requirements.
- Manage IT spend for the organizations.
- Business Applications’ Management and Support (either via outside IT companies or thru critical IT business enterprise), ensuring adherence to agreed SLA’s.
- Liaise with and assist the Central IT teams in rollout of worldwide initiatives, policies and projects.
- Drive implementation and adoption of business analytics and KPIs using solutions like Qlikview.
- Should be acquainted with common business processes in regions of Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and HR.
- Must be able to outline and plan venture based activities that include quit users and while necessary, outside companies.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Role Category: Team Leader
Employment Type: Full time