- Moving, hauling, and lifting equipment as required by the repair or maintenance being performed.
- Learn to order parts, and specify certain parts when ordering, and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Train for higher levels of responsibility.
- Responsible to manage the RMGC Environmental Health and Safety Management system in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to safety, environmental, confidentiality and code of conduct.
- Meets or exceeds established performance expectations set by management.
- Consistently exercises discretion and judgment in job performance.
- Works without risk or harm to self and others.
- Punctuality and regular attendance required.
- Helps develop other department personnel to perform duties listed above.
- Performs other related functions as assigned by supervisor.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancilliary
Functional Area: Power Engineering services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time