- The Marketing Specialist is accountable to manage the everyday advertising and marketing activities and long time advertising strategy for the organization.
- Managing all advertising for the organization and activities in the advertising branch.
- Developing the advertising method for the organisation in step with agency targets.
- Creation and ebook of all advertising cloth in keeping with advertising and marketing plan.
- Preparing on line and print advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and record on effectiveness of advertising communications.
- Working intently with design agencies and supporting with new product lunches.
- Maintain powerful internal conversation to make sure that all relevant organisation capabilities are kept knowledgeable of advertising objectives.
- Analyzing ability strategic partner relationships for organization marketing.
- Create a wide variety of different advertising materials.
- Overseeing the enterprise’s advertising finances.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Conduct marketplace research to locate solutions about purchaser necessities, conduct and tendencies.
- Brainstorm and increase ideas for innovative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound advertising and marketing activities via demonstrating knowledge in various regions (content development and optimization, advertising, activities making plans and many others.)
- Liaise with outside vendors to execute promotional occasions and campaigns.
- Collaborate with advertising and other professionals to coordinate brand cognizance and advertising efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience thru suitable channels (social media, e mail, TV and so on.)
- Assist in reading marketing information (campaign effects, conversion quotes, traffic and so forth.) to help shape future advertising and marketing strategies.
- Undertake character obligations of a advertising plan as assigned
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Entertainment media / Advertising
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time