- To receive all incoming calls via the switchboard and redirect or take messages.
- To receive all patients at reception.
- Typing of medical reports.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Good time management skills
- Good organizing and filing skills.
- A person who is proactive.
- A person who is responsible
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Driver’s License
- Own Reliable transport
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time