- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of all related milling equipment.
- Work in cooperation with the mill operations group and the mill technical services group to execute general mill maintenance, capital and construction projects.
- Helps develop other department personnel to perform duties listed above.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to safety, environmental, confidentiality and code of conduct.
- Meets or exceeds established performance expectations set by management.
- Consistently exercises discretion and judgment in job performance.
- Works without risk or harm to self and others.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license issued by state agency, or must be able to pass driver competency course and exam.
- Punctuality and regular attendance required.
- Perform other related functions as assigned by supervisor.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Mill Industry
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time