- Work closely with the Operations Director on a variety of continuous improvement projects.
- Depending on the candidate’s experience and skills this role may involve managing a production unit.
- Designing operational processes throughout the production department.
- Monitoring and developing performance measures against process operation.
- Identifying opportunities to use existing assets to their full potential, ensuring a maximum return on investment.
- 2-5 years’ working in a production engineering role.
- Experience with an international FMCG company with demonstrable progression
- Engineering degree (could be chemical, industrial, mechanical or electrical)
- Continuous improvement experience, with the ability to understand how to increase availability of assets and uptime.
- Project experience, preferably involving implementing WCM, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Experience managing a small team would be beneficial.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Sage etc.) and comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Internet / Commerce
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time