- Draft and coordinate weekly and monthly work plans and share with the field coordinator according to weekly/monthly objectives.
- Maintain relevant files of all activity plans, beneficiary lists, and other records.
- Coordinate with group leaders in all activity planning processes and ensure maximum participation.
- Consult and coordinate with staffs of other development projects to ensure efficiency in resource use and strong synergy in planning and implementation for maximum impact.
- Carry out the mobilization, sensitization, identification and registration of group project beneficiaries.
- Identify, train and support community based facilitators, from within the beneficiary community.
- Carry out profiling of all the beneficiary groups and group members selected to benefit under the programme.
- Organize and conduct all planned trainings in a professional and quality manner.
- Support the tree nursery group executive committees in areas of business development, coordination, lobbying and advocacy.
- Mentor community based facilitators and model beneficiaries in areas of leadership, management, good agricultural practices.
- Carry out needs assessments and communicate any development needs to the senior officer while copying the project officer.
- Support the beneficiaries to fully participate in the cash for work activities.
- Ensure cash transfers are made in a compliant manner, including following up with all beneficiaries, liaising with project manager and supporting all methods used to mitigate fraud.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Others
Employment Type: Full time