- Proactively conveying procurement progress updates to the appropriate senior logistics personnel and all relevant parties, anticipating any future risks, issues or key developments that the wider team should be aware of.
- Acting as the liaison between the appropriate senior logistics personnel, the logistics support staff and program staff including HQ (Global procurement team). The Logistics Specialist is responsible for sharing any key Project / local process messages with the logistics support staff, as well as proactively raising feedback to the appropriate senior logistics personnel on behalf of his / her team.
- The Supply Chain Specialist will spend time mentoring the logistics support staff to develop their working capacity and skills through directly applicable training and education.
- The role will also provide a foundation for career progression to logistics support staff.
- Frequent analysis of logistics support staffs capacity and capability in executing their role effectively and in a time efficient manner.
- This information should be shared with the appropriate senior logistics personnel.
- Personal Development Plans should capture future training needs / requirements, career aspirations.
- The Logistics Specialist, together with the appropriate senior logistics personnel and management, should work closely with his / her staff to offer next steps for achieving new skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancilliary
Role Category: Trainee
Employment Type: Full time