- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Source potential candidates through on-line channels (social platforms and professional networks).
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff to generate qualified applicants.
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media and employees.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Directs the efforts with area employment agencies and staffing agencies.
- Arranges travel and lodging for applicants, if necessary.
- Coordinates appropriate employment testing.
- Conducts employment verifications.
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
- Maintains employee referral program.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conducts orientation/onboarding of new employees.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
- Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents hiring statistics.
- Completes weekly report on employment activity.
- Participates in development of annual recruiting budget.
- Aid Marketing in establishing a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both externally and internally.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Performs other special projects and Human Resource support as assigned.
- Must be able to travel as needed including overnight stays.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources related field preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR) a plus.
Experience and Skills:
- 2-4 years recruiting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in recruiting sales and engineering positions a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Applicant Tracking Software Programs (ATS).
- Familiarity with social media, resume database and professional network.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the recruitment
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Human resources
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time