- Prepare and keep inventory of all motors of the organisation .
- Prepare work schedules for drivers and supervise their daily activities .
- Prepare and put into effect scheduled and unscheduled maintenance for authentic vehicles.
- Collect, analyse and keep information for gasoline and protection price of all reliable motors for use as reference for vehicle management.
- Ensure that every one legit automobiles are roadworthy as in keeping with the Ghana Road Safety Regulations (Road Traffic Act 2004, Act 683) Advise Management on car acquisition, add-ons and maintenance.
- Provide technical recommendation to Management on transport problems .
- Prepare weekly and monthly reviews on automobiles.
- Prepare quarterly reviews on all reputable motors Prepare and update shipping coverage periodically .
- Meet all professional transport requirements for all Divisions Liaise with stakeholders (motors dealers for automobile supply & assurance; Driver and Vehicular Licensing Authority for street-worthiness certification.
- Insurance Companies for Insurance; Ghana Police Service for accidents & robbery instances.
- Oil Marketing Companies for gas & lube purchases)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Architecture / Interior designing
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time