- Networking with tour operators and worldwide travel management businesses .
- Providing and updating customers with travel statistics.
- Assisting with customer issues and reporting to the respective line managers.
- Arranging all international commercial enterprise tour and complex itineraries.
- Preparing quotations Booking resort rooms.
- Distributing travel itineraries and e-tickets .
- Updating clients’ profiles and making sure that their frequent flyer records is inserted in all bookings.
- Booking inn rooms Organise month-to-month key performance index meetings with customers .
Qualification and Requirements:
- University Degree Holder
- Three-five years operating experience with an IATA Accredited Agency IATA/ UFTAA Diploma Holder Other industry education certification is welcome .
- Business Travel Consultant ability attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and patron courting management skills .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Travel and Tourism
Functional Area: Ticketing / Travel / Airlines
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time