- Administers the article base following delegations (information entries and update).
- Validates the entries in stock and controls the supplier invoices.
- Pass orders to suppliers within the defined rules.
- Take orders from customers - assignment of products.
- Prepare the invoice.
- Drafts, under the control of the ADV Group Leader, the commercial offers.
- Builds the documentary credit file and keeps track of it.
- Check the receipt and validity of documents required for international transport in coordination with the logistics department.
- Ensures permanent contact with customers and suppliers.
- Prepares futures purchases and the currency basket.
- Assures the relations with the control companies for his files.
- Applies the banking conditions, respects the conditions defined for each customer, follows the financial conditions on the letters of credit.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Facility management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time