We are hiring for Logistic operation specialist for one of our FMCG client.
Main Responsibilities :
• Supports the Customer Services & Logistics Manager to align & establish the logistics operations with the business strategies and needs.
• Actively seeks methods to improve the logistics operations through investigating the alternatives in the market, competitive bidding, operators /supplier training and audits
• Works with customers to ensure Mondelez quality and health & safety standards for the logistics operations throughout supply chain through trainings and ongoing audit/information sharing sessions with customers as required.
2. Warehousing and Distribution – for all finished goods;
• Ensure timely transfer from production to warehouses according to agreed delivery dates
• Run the respective operations with the appropriate systems, integrations, warehouse replenishment system to ensure that the physical movements and status are properly stated in the operational and financial systems
• Ensure hygienic environment according to Mondelez quality standards
• Ensure all logistics operations costs are accurately budgeted and manage spendings in line with budget
• Identify and track KPIs (Service Level, stock accuracy, time from production to warehouse, order to shipment, on time delivery…etc. )
3. Special projects
• Establish and implement annual improvement projects
• Identify and implement projects to increase truck utilization
• Initiate and implement system integration projects
• Carry out annual budgeting and identify improvement opportunities
4. In addition to;
• Lead, develop, coach and train subordinates/ stakeholders
• Identify information technology requirements and ensure their implementation in order to obtain traceable systems and improve product visibility and to provide a sound database
• Understand, comply with and deploy to the team the Mondelez quality and food safety requirements
• Provide resources and contribute to Health & Safety risk evaluation actions
Interested candidates can share his resume on firstname.lastname@example.org