We are hiring for one of our our e commerce client.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
An exciting senior leadership role in Wing where you will lead business development for our E-commerce Logistics. He/she will be responsible for hitting rigorous KPIs where you will work with a team of industry leaders to drive realization of future growth visions for Wing.
About The Role:
– Working in Egypt office and reporting to the Regional office in UAE and to the Country Manager in Egypt
– Shape the business planning and prioritization across all initiatives
– Develop concepts for new areas of improvement or growth
– Develop team capability and capacity to deliver key initiatives of marketing and sales growth
– Be a key stakeholder in a roadmap of change and ensure appropriate resources and team capability supports the plan (overall strategy for logistics Ops, network design and approach, the last mile customer experience)
– Deliver to financial and Customer targets (capex, opex, sales, VOC) in line with (or better than) business case and/or budget.
– Experience in Procurement – Strategic sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management
– Experience in Planning – S&OP or Integrated Planning and Execution, Master Scheduling and MRP, and/or Supply and Demand Planning.
– 5+ years’ experience in a business development role
– Demonstrated experience in Logistics and/or Supply Chain
– Commercial judgement & business acumen
– Strong communication & relationship building skills
– Pro-active attitude – consistently demonstrating initiative
– Ability to think “outside the square” to create new solutions
– Ability to multi-task, build working relationships and work across teams
– Sound organizational & effective time management skills
Kindly share your resume on :firstname.lastname@example.org