We are hiring for IT Head for one of out client based out in Egypt.
-Setting, implementing, monitoring, and controlling IT section targets and objectives.
– Ensure the Installation, configure, maintain, and control computer systems, servers, hardware devices,
software applications, emails, and ERP system.
– Creating IT process, procedures, policies, targets, and objectives.
– Ensure the effectiveness of the applied Troubleshoot system and network problems and ensure to solve
hardware/software faults immediately.
– Administrate all Linux and windows servers.
– Search for and implement new IT solutions to improve the business and decrease usage times.
– Measure, review, and improve the IT KPIs results
– Ensure all IT services are accessible, controllable, and available.
– Provide orientation, training, and support to all users of existing technology.
– Maintain and develop all IT infrastructure elements.
– Manage, secure, and control all outsourcing IT services
– Manage the IT inventory and resources effectively and ensure maximum utilization with optimum cost.
– Coaching and managing IT teams internally and externally.- Lead cross functions team to develop the IT services to support the business. Skills:
Windows and Linux servers Administration
7 years of Experience in IT
Business Process management
Bachelor Degree in engineering (preferred in computer science or communication)
Interested candidates can share his resume on :firstname.lastname@example.org