Logistics and Transport, MS Office, International Trade
Français et anglais
The latter will be mainly responsible for customs clearance procedures. It will manage the relationships between the various partners in the commercial transaction and will manage the entire process of importing the port to the various storage sites of the company.
– Gender: without distinction
– Age: 22 – 28 years old
– University level: BAC + 2 / HND / Professional degree in International Trade, Logistics and Transport.
– Experience: 3 years minimum
– Language: English & French required
– Computer skills, MS Office
– Good knowledge of customs legislation and related processes
– Organized, rigorous and methodical
– Relational and communication skills
– Reactivity and adaptability
– Excellent resistance to stress