The Customer Care Team Leader is responsible for providing positive leadership to the Customer Service Executives and managing all team activities.
· Guide, Coach and Mentor the Customer Service Executives so as to achieve individual, team and departmental KPIs.
· Monitor the performance of Customer Service Executive team through regular reviews and giving real-time feedback in line with M-KOPA Customer care performance standards
· Drive adherence to M- KOPA procedures and monitor compliance to standard operating procedures for M-KOPA shops.
· Champion the implementation of system changes and update all relevant trackers
· Work in liaison with the HR team to support the New hires on the on boarding process
· Closely work with the Call Centre Manager and other departments to resolve all Customer Care related escalations into the Call Centre/Customer Care Department
· Develop and implement Customer Care Related special projects/initiatives
· Review and Interpret historical reports and provide stakeholders with feedback for improvement in business operations.
· Groom and nurture potential Customer Care Team Leaders.
Qualification, Competences and Skills
The applicant for the role of Customer Care Team Leader should atlist hold a bachelors degree of any discipline from a recognized University
A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Team leader in Customer Care dept
Excellent leadership capability
Willingness to work countrywide
Excellent Influencing skills
Prociency at MS Office
Demonstrate high level of integrity, work ethics, and a proactive and positive attitude.
Negotiation and communication skills, along with personal tenacity and the ability to drive things through to conclusion in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Customer focused with good customer care
Excellent Interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
Should be self-motivated & able to demonstrate a drive for results with a professional approach.
Proven report-writing skills and presentation skills.