- Work closely with the CEO and other executive management to support company operations by helping to develop testing services and supervise the execution of projects with the scientific managers.
- Provide strategic vision for the Directors and their teams as well as support them in any staffing-related efforts.
- Support the Business Development Team as needed for generation of work scopes, satisfy client needs, etc.
- Support the Business Development Team to create new product development opportunities.
- Identify bottlenecks in the plant to improve overall efficiencies.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Manage and supervise all aspects of the company's plant related services projects, including staffing and personnel allocation, budgeting, equipment maintenance, timelines and delivering projects on time and communicate at beginning, during and end of projects.
- Project Conceptualization, Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Control, Technology, evaluation and negotiation etc. for million dollar plus capital projects
- Manage the concept to design to architectural to engineering to approval to handover stages of projects within specified time budgets
- Manage resources and controlling progress and internal expenditure to ensure successful completion of projects within budget and to the satisfaction of clients
- Manage technical aspects of the various architectural and engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing i.e. MEP & HVAC) disciplines
- Plan and organize manpower and resources over the duration of projects
- In addition to management of active projects, the role also involves preparation of technical and financial proposals for new projects.
- Ensure proper coordination between all architectural and engineering design disciplines.
- Develop and manage operation integration plans
- Deliver monthly operation report.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Pharma / Clinical Research / Medical / Biotechnology
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Role Category: Pharmacy
Employment Type: 0