- Maintain Site accounts including data entry, book keeping etc.
- Handle cash & bank function.
- Managing/Handle Accounts payable.
- Prepare Bill & submit to client.
- Responsible for collection of payments from client.
- Prepare MIS-Physical, Revenue, Margin etc.
- Provide inputs/details for AOP/CTC workings.
- Handle Accounts Receivables function.
- Provide details for quarterly & annual audit to local /statutory auditor.
- Supervise physical verification of stores/assets.
- Comply with local tax & commercial laws.
- Logistics-Custom clearance, local transportation etc.
- Ensure working in harmony at Project site.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical / Petrochemical / Oil and gas
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Commercial Manager
Employment Type: Full time