- Review creditors’ reconciliations and authorise for payment weekly and monthly.
- Review eft payments and 1st authorised release for payment.
- Check and authorise new beneficiaries banking details loaded onto Nedbank.
- Print bank statements daily.
- Payments and receipts captured on financial system by creditors and debtors department.
- Transactions verified and posted.
- Capture all other bank statement transactions onto financial system. I.e. bank charges, interest, payroll, etc.
- Export bank statement from Nedbank Electronic Banking system.
- Import bank statement into financial system and reconcile cashbook to bank statement.
- The final bank reconciliation is verified and signed off by financial manager.
- Run depreciation journal on financial system.
- Review and assist with the investigation into stock take variances.
- Accept and sign off variances with production manager.
- Supervise and assist stock controller.
- Prepare and distribute stock variance report and damaged/discarded stock reports.
- Quarterly reporting of physical stock counts submitted to Bidvest TMS.
- Prepare forecasted sales volumes and revenue.
- Complete forecast income statement for month using actuals and expected forecast for balance of month.
- Accrue for any additional expenses not yet processed.
- Present sales volumes/revenue report and forecasted income statement to management.
- Complete minutes held at forecast meeting.
- Prepare file to be sent to Bidvest TMS containing forecasted income statement and all supporting documents.
- Communicate month end deadlines with finance team.
- Once sales invoicing has been completed, revue and prepare monthly sales reporting.
- Process monthly general journals for accruals and provisions.
- Review expenses and process journal corrections when necessary.
- Reconcile general ledger to sub ledgers for creditors, debtors and inventory.
- VIP reports converted into journals to capture payroll into financial system.
- VIP company reconciliation report utilised to verify general ledger balances are correct.
- Update general ledger reconciliation for salary control accounts.
- Update year to date VIP and general ledger reconciliation including explanations for variances.
- General ledger reconciliations are updated, printed and backing documentation is attached by financial manager.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others