- Help plan and execute change managemnt campaigns as and when needed.
- Together with the HR BP ensure a good, regular communication plan is executed.
- Participate in the development of the newsletter.
- Conduct 360s, climate assessments etc and manage results.
- Act as Skills Development Facilitator.
- Develop training material and/or source suppliers.
- Manage and track progress against training plan and report to key stake holders.
- Support the TSP programme manager and SMEs in their TSP roll-out.
- Support recruitment activities.
- Oversee induction of new employees.
- Conducting exit interviews, analyse feedback and rasie areas of concern.
- Work with the HR BP to ensure everyone is aware of changes in the Performance.
- Management system; educated in the benefits and the relevant responsibilities.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Recruitement staffing / RPO
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Training Manager
Employment Type: Full time