- Knowledge of HR procedures (performance management/disciplinary procedures/general labour law).
- Proven ability to lead and influence a team.
- Experience in negotiation, team motivation, managing and overseeing multiple stores.
- Passion for people and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Ability to lead and manage a team – delegation, follow up, daily/weekly sales targets.
- Ability to multi–task and work under pressure.
- Ability to motivate and drive performance as well as manage poor performance and disciplinary procedures.
- Ability to interpret financial data and make key decisions.
- Good team player, high energy and highly motivated.
- Approachable, persuasive, trustworthy and reliable.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Retail / whole sales
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time