- Two year working experience in a Technical/Manufacturing environment.
- Sound planning, organisational and client interaction skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good numerical skills and accuracy ability essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Paintbrush etc).
- Ability to work as part of a team and without supervision.
- Ability to take clear instruction.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Engineering services
Functional Area: Civil Engineering
Role Category: Junior Engineer Civil
Employment Type: Full time