- Coordinate the development of a comprehensive overall monitoring and evaluation framework, toolkit including performance indicators and benchmarks for each aspect of the organization's life .
- To ensure transparency and accountability in compliance with SOS Children's Villages Tanzania and Zanzibar overall strategic directions .
- Recommend and implement a systematic approach to integrate thematically defined results, indicators in Program areas strategies and program formulation (input, output, outcome, impact).
- Train SOS Children's Villages Tanzania and Zanzibar staff (Programs staffs) the use of Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
- Coordinate evaluations of Program location and Thematic Strategies and their contribution to the achievement of overall results, the findings of the evaluation shall inform the development of new strategies.
- In collaboration with the Head of programs, coordinates and capture good practices emerging from the program.
- Coordinate final evaluations of Programs location strategies and capture best practices from work emerging from programs location levels.
- Develop a comprehensive reporting framework with provisions for rigorous impact assessment.
- Analyze bi-annual and annual reports and produce analytical progress report to guide management decision-making.
- Put in place systems and mechanisms for collecting data to monitor the development of defined indicators under the comprehensive reporting framework.
- Implement a standardized Management Information System accessible to Senior Management Team and program locations.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Team Manager
Employment Type: Full time