- Good knowledge of ISO Quality System.
- Technical background with ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment.
- Sound administrative, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in technical investigations, fault finding and technical report writing for both local and international suppliers – chemical experience advantageous.
- Very good numerical and conceptual skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to take clear instruction and ability to work under pressure and independently.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time