- Proper Personal Protective equipment to be worn at all times.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Comply with Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA).
- Create & distribute daily Stock Control Schedules.
- Conduct regular analysis of stock reports and implement appropriate actions to resolve any variances.
- Daily Supplier Orders / Queries / Credits.
- Manage stock team line reports.
- Ensure that company procedures & warehouse instructions are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that warehouse practices comply with Health & Safety procedures.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time