Reporting to the Group Projects Director, the incumbent is to assist with the following responsibilities in a range of widely diversified business activities:
- Identification of opportunities for expansion / diversification / acquisitions / divestments.
- Pre-feasibility analysis for any new investments covering preliminary market potential and budgetary revenues and costs.
- Preparation of detailed project reports including detailed market study (volumes, quality and prices), evaluation of technology options, assessment of capital costs and operating costs, assessment of input availability, organization structure and staffing, detailed financial projections (including balance sheet, profit & loss account, cash-flow, investment schedule, depreciation, financing options, etc.)
- Arranging funding from Banks / Financial Institutions including negotiation of terms, loan agreements, security documentation, etc.
- Procurement for Projects (as per internal / financiers procedures): floating inquiries for equipment & services required, evaluating offers received, negotiations with short-listed parties, bid evaluation reports, detailed contract documentation.
- Project implementation monitoring project progress; coordinating activities of consultants, suppliers, contractors, internal staff, etc; reporting to management and financiers.
- For new projects, negotiating long-term supply/sale agreements.
- Interaction with Government agencies in respect of various project activities to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time