- Executes and oversees maintenance and or repair of Test Facility equipment and machinery as per SAP PMO’s.
- Ensures maintenance of electronic and paper records of test results.
- Ensures maintenance of instrument calibration records (Electronic and paper).
- Installs or assists with installation of new processes as well as experimental test equipment.
- Ensures hand and power tools are kept in good, usable condition, and available as required.
- Ensures consumables are maintained at required levels.
- Optimizes the usage, efficiency and effectiveness of the test facility for test programmes by interpreting data and adjusting the process as appropriate.
- Monitoring facility to ensure reliability and availability for testing.
- Compiles operating procedures for new operations at the test facility in conjunction with the relevant R&D Engineer.
- Executes and oversees approved facility enhancements as communicated by R&D Facility Engineer.
- Co-ordination and monitoring of the experimental test work in line with the required test program.
- Overseeing preparation of sea beds, stimulant planting, changes to scaled tools and ensuring consistency thereof.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Facility management
Functional Area: Trade and Services
Role Category: Team Manager
Employment Type: Full time